PRODUCT LOAN Release of Liability
Northampton Bicycle is pleased to be of service to you at this time by loaning you a bicycle product for demonstration or rental use. Please review and agree to the following procedures before you ride the bicycle or use the product from Northampton Bicycle.
- I understand that this bicycle is a vehicle, and is subject to all vehicular laws. I agree to abide by these laws.
- I assume all risks and hazards involved with cycling, and assume all personal liability in case of injury.
- I have been properly instructed in and fully understand the use of the quick release mechanisms, brakes, gears, suspension, and all foot retention devices on this bicycle.
- In consideration of the services provided to me by Northampton Bicycle or the product loaned to me by Northampton Bicycle, in the event of an accident or loss while operating Northampton Bicycle’s product, I hereby agree to release and hold harmless Northampton Bicycle and its employees from any and all claims and causes of action, liabilities, costs or losses for property damage or physical or mental injuries, relating to or in any manner connected with the equipment loaned to me by Northampton Bicycle. I also agree that this release binds my spouse, heirs, legal representatives, and assigns responsibility to the aforementioned.
- I acknowledge that this bicycle or product has been loaned to me in sound mechanical condition, and will be returned in the same condition, at or before the agreed rental or demonstration period.
- I assume responsibility for all damages to this equipment which are not deemed as “normal wear and tear” including but not limited to: Crashed or damaged components, derailleurs, shifters, rims/wheels, saddles, handlebars, frame/fork, rear suspension.
- In the event of theft or loss I assume the cost of replacement of any and all products rented from Northampton Bicycle.
- I HAVE READ THE ABOVE STATEMENTS AND UNDERSTAND THAT MY SIGNATURE REPRESENTS AGREEMENT TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
MINORS – Parent or Guardian’s Guarantee
I REPRESENT THAT I AM THE PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL, AND THAT I HAVE READ, FULLY UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE STATED CONDITIONS.