- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
$39.99 - $45.00
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
$52.99 - $60.00
Shimano 105 7000-series components offer much of the same technology and functionality as their top-level 11-speed drivetrains at a more budget-friendly price point. The RD-R7000 rear derailleur provides stable shifting performance and wide-range compatibility in two different cage lengths. The Shadow RD design limits the amount the derailleur sticks out from the side of the bike, reducing the risk of it making contact with objects and bending. - Maximum cog size: 30t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 35t (SS) / 39t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Direct mount compatible
$50.99 - $59.99
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Shimano's Alivio Front Derailleur features wide pivots and a rigid cage for fast shifting and trail-worthy durability. This 9-speed compatible derailleur also gives you clearance for mud guards or wide tires.
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
- 7/8 speed design - Steel inner and outer links with steel chain cage - Multi-clamp to fit 28.6 – 34.9mm frames - Multi-pull design - Total gear teeth: 48
Shimano's Deore XT Front Derailleur sports a lightweight aluminum cage that's chrome plated to reduce wear. Plus, the body boasts wide parallel pivots that provide fast, smooth and reliable shifts every time.
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience while delivering shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features an ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX810 rear derailleur is compatible with road cassettes with a max cog size of 34T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Low cog: Max. 34T/Min. 30T - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Total capacity: 40T - Compatible with current road Dual Control Lever - Maximum front chainring range: 17T
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
$29.99 - $30.99
- Model Number: FD-R3000 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 46-52T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$29.89 - $34.99
For quick, dependable shifting, look no further than Shimano's Sora Front Derailleur. Sora front derailleurs are compatible with dual-control road shifters and flat-bar style Rapidfire Plus shifters.
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
- Model Number: RD-R3000-SS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 32T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 37T
$31.99 - $34.99
- Model Number: FD-R3030 - Series: SORA - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Models: Braze-on and band clamp available - Band clamp model includes shims for 31.8/28.6mm seat tubes
$49.99 - $53.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rear Derailleur has everything you need for your drivetrain: 11-tooth pulleys for smooth, quiet chain movement, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
$44.99 - $49.95
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's Ultegra Rear Derailleur delivers category-defining 11-speed shifting. At the heart of the derailleur is a light, tough, cold-forged-aluminum body with a wide, rigid pivot design that maximizes shifting speed and equalizes shift effort across the cassette. Smooth-spinning pulleys use sealed bearing to keep out the dirt and ensure quiet running in the miles to come.
$90.99 - $100.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Shadow rear derailleur. - Sleek integrated appearance - Low-profile design - Race endurance - Optimized slant angle - Wide compatibility - Short cage covers: 11-25T to 11-30T - Medium cage covers: 11-28T to 11-34T - Model Number: RD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Average Weight: 200 grams (short cage type), 210 grams (medium cage type)
SRAM's Chain Spotter fits on your seat tube beneath your front derailleur to keep the chain from coming off, which keeps you riding and prevents chain and frame damage, too. It's made of lightweight aluminum and includes all mounting hardware. Just bolt it on and go. No front derailleur fine-tuning needed.
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The GX Eagle derailleur gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52T cassettes, it's also backward-compatible with 10-50T cassettes for greater versatility and incremental upgrade. It's finished with the new GX Eagle master colorway to complement any cassette and chain colorway a rider wants from the Eagle Colorsystem. - Backward-compatible—works with both 10-50T and newer 10-52T cassettes - Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts
$66.00 - $68.00
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
The SRAM Rival 1 rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action, delivering 100% of what you demand. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, reducing shift effort and chain slap. - X-HORIZON design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Sealed cartridge bearings and aluminum cage - Technologies: X-HORIZON, EXACT ACTUATION, X-SYNC, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH, Cage Lock - Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes, 269g - Long cage: 10-42 cassette, 275 g
The SX Eagle derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design and easily facilitates 11-50T and 10-52T cassette capacity, providing quiet, consistent performance and durability. - X-SYNC pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting, and quieter operation. - Cage Lock offers discovery-level riders easy trailside wheel removal.
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load.
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
Page 1 of 5 Next page